Thursday, October 7, 2021

You Are Not Forgotten    By Bryan Bender

 I was privileged to be able to have not only the written book but also the audio version as well. The man who reads the story did an excellent job. He read with feeling and made the story come alive. The story itself had an enormous amount of detail in some parts of the book which made it kind of dry at times but all in all the story was a good one. I found it fascinating that it is a true story and that I could actually look up the characters on google and read more in depth about them. It brought to my attention the amount of work that was done in order to find the lost servicemen's remains. Some of the characters in the story are still alive today and I really enjoyed reading about their adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment