Wednesday, March 10, 2021

 Eden’s Shadow By Emmett Snow


I first want to say that there was quite a bit of bad language in the story which made it harder for me to read. I felt it was a little much. It just seemed out of context to the setting. With that being said, I felt it was a very good story plot overall. I am not io the whole "alien" theme but after starting to read it hit me. I wondered, "what if" that were to really happen?  What would I do if I were them? How truly unprepared the people of this world today would be. I know for myself it would be a real shock to be trust into that kind of circumstance. I felt myself fully connect with the characters and their struggles and frustrations. I found myself rooting for their existence and feeling perplexed at how to fix it when given little or no easy solutions. I could not even try to imagine what it would feel like to lose everything and everyone without any warning. To have to start over with people you didn’t know in a place you have no idea where it is or even why you were chosen to be there. I thought the story ended too abruptly and could have gone on for many more chapters. I believe this could and perhaps should have a sequel written for it. I would be one who would want to read it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment